Find Houses for Rent in Odenville, AL
Found just a half-hour east of Birmingham, this small community is perfect for families interested in moving to quieter parts of Alabama. As a member of St. Clair County, residents will find that homes for rent in Odenville have the amenities they need to lead a happy and fulfilling life.
Fun Facts for Residents New to Odenville
- Outdoorsmen will love to travel to nearby Steele and visit Horse Pens 40 Park. With historic grounds offering hiking, camping and bouldering areas, it's one of Alabama's best outdoor parks.
- Built in 1927, the Alabama Theatre in Birmingham is a showcase for Paramount Films. Today, it hosts many live events, such as comedy shows, plays and other performing arts.
- Oak Mountain State Park has more than 50 miles of hiking trails that span across the 9,940-acre park. With two fishing lakes, a beach swimming area and large playing field, there's something for all outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy.
Useful Resources for New Odenville Renters
St. Clair County Schools provides and manages the schools in Odenville. The organization seeks to give students a safe and supportive environment in order to achieve academic success.
- The Odenville Public Library, established in 1960, has more than 17,000 items for members to check out. It also has public computers and WiFi available to view its online catalog.
- Families can travel to the McWane Science Center in Birmingham to stimulate their minds with interactive exhibits and IMAX movies. It also offers camps and classes, providing unforgettable experiences each time you visit.
What to Do in Odenville
Residents in Odenville can reap the benefits of the community's proximity to Birmingham and Moody Highway to find entertainment and other amenities around St. Clair County.