Find Houses for Rent in Camp Springs, MD
Camp Springs is a historic part of Prince George's County in Maryland. Situated on the west side of the bay, this area is within driving distance of Annapolis and Baltimore but maintains its rustic charm and suburban qualities. As a community is slowly taking off, its roots in American culture run deep and its home for rent options are filled with both modern and antique charm.
Things Camp Springs Renters Need to Know
- Camp Springs doesn't have its own postal code. Residents must use one of the surrounding mailing districts to send and receive mail.
- Housing construction didn't take off in the area until the 1960s. This gives neighborhoods a more streamlined flow and means that more houses tend to meet LEED and green efficiency standards characteristic of newer houses.
- Camp Springs has some of the best transit options in the state. Easy access to the Capital Beltway and metro train stations make this area highly accessible for all kinds of commuters.
Top Resources for Camp Springs Renters
- Camp Springs has its own online directory full of information on regional churches, current events and fun activities for children and families.
- The Life Center is a community-driven online resource for residents only. Getting into this net service provides plenty of community opportunities and upcoming event insights for regional members.
More Fun Things to Do Near Camp Springs Rentals
History and film buffs alike will enjoy Camp Springs' neighbor, the Joint Base Andrews. This site is home to the Air Force Systems Command seat and has been host to Air Force One and the shooting of the film of the same title. With so much access to public transportation, it's easy to take a bus or ferry from Camp Springs to surrounding metropolitan areas like Baltimore for a day in the city or to head to more rustic areas nearby.