Find Houses for Rent in New Albany, OH
Only a few miles away from the center of Columbus and the outskirts of Newark, the quiet town of New Albany has dozens of homes for rent. A community full of green space, sidewalks and leisure trails, New Albany prides itself on enhancing the little details in daily living that increase positive social interactions and improve the quality of life. Situated just 10 minutes outside of the Port Columbus International Airport and 15 minutes from downtown Columbus, New Albany residents enjoy convenient travel options and lively social outlets.
Fun Facts About New Albany
- New Albany offers some of the most lucrative and desirable benefits for opening businesses in the state. The town offers a 15-year 100 percent tax abatement, a streamlined planning process and a fiber optic network that attracts entrepreneurs and big businesses alike.
- Residents take pride in the excellent school system located on the learning campus where the New Albany-Plain Local School District caters to K-12 students. Every school in the district has received the national Blue Ribbon School of Excellence designation from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Considered one of the centers of New Albany leisure activity, the New Albany Country Club welcomes visitors of all ages to enjoy the 27-hole Jack Nicklaus golf course, full-service health club, 18 tennis courts, five swimming pools and the restaurants and ballroom located in the 50,000-square-foot clubhouse.
Helpful Resources for New Albany Renters
- A page on NewAlbanyOhio.org specifically covers a few helpful resident links that discuss everything from school registration for children to yard waste collection and building permits.
- The school district in New Albany has a comprehensive Web page with a calendar of events, news page and links to school resources for elementary, middle and high school.