Find Houses for Rent in Burien, WA
Located in legendary King County, Wash., Burien is one of the more beautiful and aesthetically pleasing cities in all of the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. With plenty of homes for rent, a robust history and an active community, prospective residents have a lot to gain from looking into this unique and tranquil city. Renters should note that Burien is also close to Seattle, which provides even more opportunities for fun and amenities.
What All Burien Renters Should Know
- Burien is a suburban city, meaning that residents can get away from the hustle and bustle of a major commercial hub while still accessing the necessary amenities.
- Although Burien was incorporated long ago, an annexation took place in 2013 that led to a dramatic increase in the city's population. The annexation included North Highline, which is a gorgeous area near the Puget Sound.
- Burien has a wonderful nightlife and a very quaint downtown area filled with Main Street shopping opportunities, restaurants and local bars.
Resources for All Burien Residents
- Prospective renters who want to learn more about the city, including its history, tourist attractions and amenities, should check out the Discover Burien website.
- Burien has countless parks and a very active Parks and Recreation Department, which offers plenty of information about events, public area rules and more.
- Parents who want to learn more about educational opportunities should refer to the Highline Public Schools website.
- The official City of Burien government page lists resources, public services information and a variety of other helpful tools for residents.
The Highline Times, established in 1945, offers local news.
What to Do in Burien
From day trips to Seattle and other points of interest in King County, to the natural attractions that surround the city, Burien renters will have plenty of options for leisure, fun and excitement.